Intellectual Property Infringement
Intellectual Property Infringement
It is the policy of gamecoral.com to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws. If you are an intellectual property rights owner and you believe that gamecoral.com sells, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, then send the following information in its entirety to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
2. A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
3. A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owners, its agent, or the law;
6. Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website(e.g. "XYZ copyright", "ABC trademark, Reg. No. 123456, registered 1/1/04", etc); and
7. A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
Termination and Effect of Termination
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, gamecoral.com may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Agreement or revoke any or all of your rights granted under this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the site and gamecoral.com shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s), and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Except as otherwise provided in the standard terms of sale that govern the same of each product on this site, this site, the products offered for sale on it and the transactions conducted through it are provided by gamecoral.com on an "as is" basis. gamecoral.com makes no presentations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site except as provided here to the full extent permissible by applicable law, gamecoral.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, quiet enjoyment, data accuracy, and system integration. This site may include inaccuracies, mistakes or typographical errors. gamecoral.com does not warrant that the content will be uninterrupted or error-free. To the maximum extent permitted by law, gamecoral.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special, or consequential damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, gamecoral.com's total liability to you for any damages (regardless of the foundation for the action) shall not exceed in the aggregate the number of fees actually paid by you to gamecoral.com during the month immediately preceding the act allegedly giving rise to gamecoral.com's liability.